You are browsing archives for
Month: September 2017
Hello parents! On behalf of our PAC, teachers and administration, we’d like to thank you for your generous support last year. Your contributions supported a variety of initiatives and enabled the PAC to provide our teachers with additional tools that enhanced the educational experience for our children.
2016/17 Funding Highlights
- $10,000 for new Physical Education equipment
- $3,200 for Classroom materials (divided equally by class)
- $2,850 for field trip supplements (divided equally by class)
- $1,000 for Michael Mitchell “Canada is Great” musical school wide presentation
- $1,000 for a ArtStarts school wide presentation
- $20,800 on various items, including: Library books, reading clubs, robots, musical instruments, playground capital campaign fund, Gr. 5 farewell.
This year, we hope to continue the Lynn Fripps tradition of generosity and support. Your donation of $25 per child to a maximum of $50 per family will help us achieve our goals THIS school year. Please help us reach our goal of raising $3,000 through the Classroom Enrichment Drive
The Classroom Enrichment Drive is one of the largest fundraisers for the PAC each year. 100% of the funds are provided to teachers to enhance the classroom and school environment.
Once again, we extend a BIG THANK YOU for your continued commitment to Lynn Fripps Elementary. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Sincerely, Lynn Fripps Parent Advisory Council